Leng, the Princess

This is my life story. Minutes and seconds my story (to borrow the lyrics from a well-loved song).

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Quotable Quotes

Some quote worthy quotes & sayings that I liked in recent days:

This one hived off Ellen's website (I'm in a matrimonial mood nowadays...):

To Keep Your Marriage Brimming
Ogden Nash (1902-1971)
To keep your marriage brimming,
With love in the loving cup,
Whenever you're wrong admit it;
Whenever you're right shut up.

From This Day Forward
Anonymous
From this day forward,
You shall not walk alone.
My heart will be your shelter,
And my arms will be your home.

To Be One With Each Other
George Eliot (1819-1880)
What greater thing is there for two human souls
Than to feel that they are joined together
To strengthen each other in all labor,
To minister to each other in all sorrow, to share with each other in all gladness,
To be one with each other
In the silent unspoken memories?




"Preach the Gospel to all the world, and if necessary use words."
St. Francis of Assisi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home