Leng, the Princess

This is my life story. Minutes and seconds my story (to borrow the lyrics from a well-loved song).

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Voices.. Virtual or Otherwise

It was so good to hear his voice again.

Even over miles and miles of land and ocean, while nursing a cough, a slightly hoarse-voiced Kingsley still managed to help me out in my rail bookings. Ben, online over at Yahoo messanger, wrote cheerily about him, Meng and the Ongs expecting my arrival.

And the arrival of his jar of homemade chilli sauce no doubt! :)

It was surreal to say the least. How even in a few scanty words, you can still feel the warmth, concern and regard for folks whom you've known for a decade.

The power of words indeed. No wonder James says that the tongue is indeed something to be tamed, capable of good, equally capable of evil as well.

I'm truly grateful and blessed to have kind folks like them as my pals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home